Seth Ofori Twumasi
I am a Chartered Accountant, Tax Practitioner and an investment consultant with 16 years working experience in Insurance, Cost Accounting, Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Investment, Risk management, Operations, Audit, Budget and Tax related matters.
I have an MSc. degree in Oil and Gas management from Coventry University -UK and MPhil (MBA) in Finance from university of Ghana – Legon (Ghana). I hold Bsc. Administration (Accounting Option) from university of Ghana.
I have a Post Chartered Diploma in petroleum accounting from Institute of Chartered Accountant- Ghana and a certificate in Stock brokage from Ghana Stock Exchange.
I am a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants-Ghana, Chartered Institute of Taxation- Ghana and a Student member of Chartered Institute of Management Accountant- UK.
I am currently the Finance and operations Manager of BookNTaxwell Consult, a firm of Chartered Accountants and Tax Practitioners. Before joining BookNTaxwell, I was the Audit and Tax manager for BSTS and Associate – Ghana, and Head of Finance and administration, for Star Microinsurance Services Ltd.
In the area of consultancy, I have worked for the following companies all in Ghana:
- Eternal Haven – Finance Consultant
- Jospong Group – Finance and operations consultant for Korle Bu Project
- SS Brothers Ltd – Tax and Accounting Consultant
- Avene Feeds Ltd – Tax and Accounting Consultant
- Avene Farms Ltd – Tax and Accounting Consultant
- 7th Avenue Kitchen – Tax and Accounting Consultant
- Eternal Havens – Accounting Sevices
- Nti Farms – Accounting Sevices
- National Insurance Commission (NIC) – Consultant for training Informal sector on financial Planning.
- Microcredit Association of Ghana – Consultant for training Directors on Accounting for Non-Accountant
- Ghana Association of Microfinance Companies – Consultant for training Directors on Risk management and insurance
- Niger Insurance (Nigeria) – A Lead Consultant in sitting up their microinsurance department
- Guinea Insurance (Nigeria) – A Lead Consultant in sitting up their microinsurance Unit
I am a Farmer with over 15 years’ experience in farming. In the year 2020, I was awarded the overall best farmer in upper Amanfi West District in Ghana, and Best Oil palm Farmer in in the same District in 2019 farmers day award.
I have served as a source of motivation for a lot of youth and young ones in my hometown since I am the first University graduate from my Village (Sefwi Fawokabra).
I have an in-depth knowledge in IFRS, tax laws, etc.